Resolve Physiotherapy is an ACC registered health provider. This means you don’t need a doctor’s referral first we can put the claim in to ACC directly, and we can provide ACC part-funded treatments.
9:30am – 2.30pm, Monday Wednesday and Friday.
There is a toy box in the room so pre-schoolers are welcome!
$35 for the initial appointment
$25 per follow up appointment
Community Service Card Holders Co-payment Fees
$30 for the initial appointment
$20 per follow up appointment
$70 per appointment
Community Service Card Holders $60 per appointment
What To Expect At A Session
- A history will be taken of your current problem, and any relevant past injuries.
- Charlotte will:
- assess your problem and make a diagnosis
- explore biomechanical and sport specific issues that may be barriers to recovery
- perform posture and muscle balance analysis
- educate you about the main issues and how to resolve them.
- To help her clients achieve their goals Charlotte may use a combination of treatments:
- ‘hands on techniques’: mobilisations, manipulation, muscle energy techniques and/or soft tissue massage
- exercise prescription: stretches, strengthening or motor control/balance based
- +/- extended rehabilitation programmes to achieve a return to sport as required
- Advice on foot wear and orthotics (or referral on to a podiatrist when indicated)
- Charlotte can also refer you for investigations when needed (an x-ray or ultrasound), or to other health professionals for further management as required
For your own comfort please wear a singlet or low neck top if it is a neck problem or bring shorts if it is a back or lower limb problem tissue massage required.